Tuesday 18 June 2013

Topshop Eye Palette In Game On

So Topshop have new make up products out for Spring/Summer 2013. This eye palette is one of them, and as soon as I saw it I had to get it. Topshop used to do really lovely cream eye shadows a while back, so I'm so glad it's back. They also have a new lipstick shade (bombshell), a "face sculpting palette", some brush sets and blush sticks. I think they've hit it right on the head, I think this year it's all going to be about the neon lip and dewy skin. 











There's four shades in this cream eye shadow palette and they're all metallic. There's a medium blue, a brassy pink, a silver, and a gold. In the palette the colours look quite scary (I've never worn pink on my eyes before) but when you actually put them on, they blend so well and look lovely. It will set you back £12.50 for one of these which I think is reasonable as you get 4 and the product is so good. It sets well and lasts a while too. 












Putting this silver cream eye shadow on literally took me a minute and it looks lovely on it's own. You could use it as an eye liner, too (or if you're feeling super daring some as a highlight.) I think this is so perfect for the fun events to come this year including festivals and days out in the sun. I highly recommend this. 

What new products have you fallen in love with?

No comments:

Post a Comment