Thursday 6 June 2013

Double Winged Eyeliner

Recently I've seen quite a few daring eye liner looks, including the triple winged eye liner look. As flattering and creative as they are, I'm not really comfortable leaving the house like that. So I thought I'd try doing a double winged eye liner look instead, making the look far less extravagant and beautiful - but hey ho! I think it turned out really well. It makes my eyes look a lot bigger and jazzes up my boring make up routine. Here's how I did it: 

















Using my Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Liner I drew a basic line slightly on the thick side. When doing this it's best to put your handheld mirror below your chin and look down. That way you can really see if it's straight or not. 


















I then added a flick. I made sure it wasn't too thick because obviously I need to fit another flick in there. 


















I added another flick underneath, I tried to make it as identical to the other one as I could. 














Here's a view from the front, with a dash of Rimmel's Scandal Eyes mascara. I thought it looked pretty nice! Definitely going to start doing this more often, and maybe I'll get a little daring and add another flick. 














Have you tried out any funky eye liner looks? And if you tried this let me know how it went! 



Mwah! x

2 comments:

  1. Amazing,you are so pretty.;)
    I like your new blog. Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, so are you!
      Your blog is great, love the neon nail polish.
      Followed you on bloglovin :-) xx

      Delete