Sunday 9 June 2013

Hair Oil: Almond vs. Argan














Hair oil is incredible as it benefits your hair in so many ways. It repairs and strengthens your hair, as well as making it silky and smooth. There are many types of hair oil but I have chosen to try out argan oil and almond oil. 














This is Phil Smith's Total Treat Argan Oil "Hair Transforming Cream." It currently retails at £10.99 per 100ml. The texture is creamy, and the smell is a pretty ordinary hair product smell (I'm rubbish at describing things.) I think this product is pretty good at getting rid of frizz and fly aways and has transformed my hair in the blink of an eye. However I don't feel like it actually repairs or strengthens my hair, but is more of just a product that is good for quickly fixing some hair troubles. Also, the price is a bit daunting. I do recommend this for anyone who wants a quick fix. 














This is Dabur Vatika Almond Enriched Hair Oil. It sells at around £1.50 per 200ml. This is an Indian product, and now I understand why Indian women have such beautiful hair. It smells very sweet and obviously like almonds, I think the smell is to die for. Over all I really love this product, I think it really does well to repair and permanently change your hair. It's recommended that you apply this through your ends and massage into the scalp and leave it over night which is a bit of a hassle. I use this once a week and my hair is so smooth and bouncy when before it was frizzy and dull. The price is a plus too! 

2 comments:

  1. Almond oil contains amazing moisturizing properties because of its high content of fatty acids. By maintaining moisture in the hair this will help prevent hair from drying out, becoming weak and prone to breakage.

    Almonds for Hair

    ReplyDelete