Saturday 15 June 2013

Electra Heart


















Here goes another copy cat make up look! I love love love Marina & The Diamonds and her Electra Heart look is amazing. She has dewy skin, rosy cheeks, thick eyebrows and HUGE false lashes (with individual lashes on the bottom.) And not to forget the heart on her cheek, I love how she's turned the classic drawn on beauty mole into something modern. Unfortunately I don't own a pair of false lashes - yes I know, it's terrible. I just have never wanted to wear them, so why waste the money? 









Here's a list of the products I used to recreate her look: 
Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB Cream
Rimmel's Hide the Blemish Concealer 
17's Instant Glow Bronzer 
Natural Collection's Blushed Cheeks 
Revlon's ColorStay 16-Hour Eyeshadow In Addictive 
MUA's Immaculate Collection Pallete Shade 18 (as a highlight) 
Rimmel's Exaggerate Eye Liner 
Rimmel's Scandal Eyes Flex Mascara 
Benefit's They're Real Mascara (for bottom lashes) 

Do you like Marina Diamondis make up look? Who's you make up inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment