Wednesday 19 June 2013

Recent Favourites


















I've picked up a few things recently that I've sort of fallen in love with. I think we can all agree that getting lovely little bits n' bobs brightens up the dull days. Here's a list of what I got from right to left: 
  • Whittard's Luxury White Hot Chocolate - I know right. White hot chocolate. It's blooming amazing! £5.50
  • Williamson Tea's Earl Grey - I got this on my weekly shop and it's amazing, it has a touch of orange in it which tastes great. £2.05
  • Anatomicals You Need a Blooming Shower! Rose Body Cleanser - A little of this goes a long way and it's so foamy, and the smell is to DIE for. £2.79
  • BarryM White Kohl Pencil - White eye liner is becoming really popular I think, so I had to pick some up. This one is pretty soft and the line comes out very defined so I recommend it. £2.99
  • Model Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss Berry Pink - This was a free gift from Glamour Magazine this month and it's worth £12, is super shiny and literally tastes like berries. You should go grab it!
  • Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - My friend raved about this so much, and now I've got it I'm super impressed. My dark circles have literally vanished! £4.19
  • Smoothed, Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil Oil - My friend gave me this because she doesn't use it, but if you have oily hair it is a must have. It nourishes and gives your dead hair volume without adding any unnecessary oil! £7.00
  • Topshop Lipstick In Whimsical - I swatched about 12 lipsticks in Topshop and I was drawn to this one. It's a coral baby pink and stays on like a treat. £8.00






I thought I would add that this free lip gloss has a mirror on the side! Why doesn't every cosmetic company do this!?














Model Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss In Berry Pink.














Topshop Lipstick In Whimsical.

No comments:

Post a Comment