Thursday 4 July 2013

Turn That Frown Upside Down


I stared this blog thinking "I'm going to blog every day", undoubtedly - that did not work out. This past week and a half I have been doing absolutely nothing...well, I've been watching Lost (that kind of counts as nothing.) The reason I began this blog is because I'm a stay at home girlfriend with a devoted, caring and loving boyfriend who provides for me. I'm not just a lazy bum, I can't work or study at the moment due to mental illness. Yea, I'm a nut. I thought that it would give me something to do, something to be involved in and I really do love it. 

Sometimes the life just gets drained out of you, and you have no motivation to do even the most fun things. I haven't seen my family in a month, and have continuously cancelled on my friends when we've made super exciting plans. Having a shower even feels like a struggle. 

It's so easy to continue to hide and pretend everything is ok when life reaches this point, but really - you should do the opposite. Scream it out your window - "I am not ok!" And it's super ok not to be ok. Emotions demand to be felt, and demand to be expressed - if you don't express them, they'll just store up inside you until you explode and they all spill out at once. 

Maybe you feel like you're not good enough in some way, or that you're not lovable/likeable. Whatever the problem is, someone feels the same as you - and you're not alone. If you read this and feel like you need to talk about something, you can always talk to me. 


Email - natashamaryward@yahoo.co.uk

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment